As our team at Apptegic has grown, we’ve been buying more and more business cards on VistaPrint.
Since we think about smarter (behaviorally-based on site) communication with customers 24×7, we started thinking about what VistaPrint could do to delight their customers. We came up with a lot of ideas. In the interest of a short video, I highlight these three:
- Make the headerbar more personal. Welcome me back.
- Tailor the journey to the shopping cart. Make it shorter for repeat customers who are always in a hurry.
- The offers on the shopping cart should change if I have already accepted them.
These suggestions point to two principles. In a web experience, behaviorally-targeted messages can help you maximize your use of space and your customers’ time:
- Space: Your use of space can be improved by changing out offers to which your customers have already responded and by only showing relevent offers and content.
- Time: Tailoring the customer journey through the web experience makes the best use of customer time.
Without further ado, here is the video: