A Guide to Putting Your Personalization Strategy into Action

Evergage Blog

Ideas and Strategies for Real-Time Personalization
A Guide to Putting Your Personalization Strategy into Action

February 23, 2015 by

Stop us if you’ve heard this one before — web personalization is a critical component of your digital marketing strategy. In fact, 75% of marketers we surveyed are already using some form of web personalization. And on top of that, 90% of marketers say personalization is important to their organization’s long-term goals. That’s all good news for digital marketers.

Unless of course you’re in that 25% of marketers not using web personalization. Fortunately, Evergage has a solution to help you move things along. Quick.

The first step is downloading our complimentary Ultimate Web Personalization Planning Guide. If you are looking to jump-start a web personalization strategy in 2015 without breaking the bank or straining your resources, this guide is an excellent place to begin. In it you’ll discover an incremental approach to designing and implementing a cost-effective plan, not to mention some real-world case examples to help you set the right expectations for your management.

Some of the tactics discussed in this guide include:

– Defining personas and the customer journeys that make up your digital experience

– Setting your personalization goals and using them to define your personalization experience

– Applying proven cross-platform techniques that drive results, from surveys to mobile push

– Implementing a testing strategy designed to help you learn and continuously improve

– Choosing the right web personalization platform to address your near-term goals

If you are a marketer that falls into that 25% not using some form of web personalization, don’t wait until 2016 to get started. In fact, you don’t even wait until next week. Download Evergages personalization planning guide today and find out what the other 75% of digital marketers (and your competitors) have already learned: web personalization delivers profitable results.

Share This