Evergage Closes Out a Strong FY16, Blazing a Trail in Real-Time Personalization
Real-Time 1:1 Personalization Solution Leader Achieves Milestones Including Advancements in Machine Learning Capabilities, Key Executive Hires, and Customer Wins with Ashley Stewart, Harte Hanks, Invaluable and Many Others
Somerville, Mass. – February 28, 2017 – Evergage, the real-time personalization platform company, has wrapped a stellar fiscal year, ending Jan. 31, 2017. After kicking off 2016 with a Series B funding round, the company saw both its average contract value and year-over-year revenue double for the second year in a row. It also launched a number of game-changing new products and enhancements for digital marketers, while securing customer contracts with numerous leading organizations.
More than 50 new customers across industries – including Academy Sports+Outdoors, Ashley Stewart, Carhartt, Datto, GoAnimate, Harte Hanks, Invaluable, Kimble Chase, Modere, PAREXEL and Qello – enlisted Evergage to help elevate their personalization initiatives. In addition, Evergage continued its track record of over 100 percent client revenue retention in 2016.
“Personalization is key in today’s world, and our clients expect us to know who they are and the types of objects they are looking for,” said O’Neal Rowe, VP of marketing at Invaluable, the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. “Using Evergage, and putting customer and behavioral data to work, we are able to recognize individual visitors when they land on Invaluable and deliver tailored recommendations in real time, helping our community of collectors easily find what they are most passionate about from the auction houses, galleries and dealers selling on our marketplace.”
Additional milestones from Evergage’s successful 2016 include:
- Greater Platform Adoption – Today, Evergage’s platform enables individualized experiences for more than 2 billion web visitors. In 2016, the number of Evergage campaigns created and deployed by customers grew by 175 percent. Adoption accelerated even more, with 590 percent growth in the number of personalized experiences delivered. Evergage also tracked over a billion conversion events across its customer base, while maintaining 99.99 percent uptime.
- New, Cutting-Edge Capabilities – Evergage launched new, industry-leading offerings, including Evergage Guardian, which harnesses machine learning and artificial intelligence to continuously monitor thousands of data metrics – surfacing opportunities to improve digital interactions. In addition, the company unveiled Evergage Data Hub, Evergage for Email, Evergage SmartSearch and Evergage SmartSort, Android support for Evergage for Mobile Apps, and major enhancements to Evergage Recommend, including new algorithms, SmartNav and SmartTrends.
- Deeper Evergage Bench – Extending its existing leadership team, Evergage brought on Jonathan Ranger as chief customer officer and David Floyd as vice president of finance to help lead the company in its next stage of growth. Additional key executive appointments included Bryan Head, SVP of sales; Min Xiao, VP of client solutions; Paula Crerar, VP of content marketing and programs; and Meera Murthy, VP of strategy.
- Bigger Trophy Case – Evergage solutions and leadership were recognized with prestigious honors in 2016, including wins in the American Business Awards, CUSTOMER Magazine Awards, EContent 100, Golden Bridge Awards, MassTLC Leadership Awards and MITX Awards. In addition, G2 Crowd reviews ranked Evergage a top A/B testing and personalization platform.
- Igniting The Power of 1 – For its annual client summit, Evergage drew a large, highly engaged crowd to explore and discuss considerations for pioneering the next generation of digital interactions. Client speakers included representatives from Publishers Clearing House, Cartera, Rue La La, Nuxeo and others.
- Analyst Report Inclusions – Evergage was included in more than 15 analyst reports in 2016. Sheryl Kingstone, research director at 451 Research, commented in a recent report: “Evergage fulfills marketers’ visions of dynamically changing experiences.”
- Issuing Important Research – Evergage issued its second annual report on the state of personalization, 2016 Trends in Personalization, conducted in conjunction with Researchscape International. The study found that personalization has become a strategic imperative for businesses, with 74 percent of respondents noting it is important to their organizations.
“The past year was one of significant growth for Evergage – from exciting new solutions to new hires and customer wins. We’ve built a deep bench and are continuing to iterate on and deliver new ways to weave personalization into every facet of each customer interaction,” said Karl Wirth, CEO and co-founder of Evergage. “Marketers have been dreaming of having the ability to deliver truly individualized experiences for more than 20 years – and now it’s a reality. With the Evergage platform, we are empowering businesses with The Power of 1 to create and deliver real-time, 1:1 personalized experiences across web, mobile, email and support channels.”
Only Evergage’s real-time personalization platform delivers The Power of 1, enabling digital marketers to transform the dream of 1:1 customer engagement into reality. Combining in-depth behavioral analytics and customer data with advanced machine learning, Evergage provides the one platform you need to systematically understand and interact with each person that visits your site or uses your app – one at a time, “in the moment” and at scale – to deliver a maximally relevant, individualized experience. Evergage’s powerful and flexible cloud-based platform delivers real-time personalization to more than 2 billion web visitors, improving revenue growth, demand generation and customer success for leading organizations across industries, including Academy Sports, Endurance International Group, Intuit, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La and Zumiez. Evergage is a two-time winner in the Best in Biz Awards, Golden Bridge Awards, Stevie American Business Awards and MITX Awards. For more information, http://evergage.com or contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-310-0589.
Phone: +1 703-327-4866