Evergage Doubles Revenues for Third Straight Year, Delivering Personalization to More Than 3 Billion People
Company Added More Than 75 New Clients in FY17 – Enabling Them to Interpret and Respond to Their Visitors’ Interests and Intent, and Provide Individualized Experiences Across Channels
SOMERVILLE, Mass. – February 28, 2018 – Evergage, the real-time personalization platform company, today announced milestones from a successful fiscal year, ending Jan. 31, 2018. For the third year in a row, Evergage doubled its year-over-year revenues – as more organizations sought to deliver timely, individualized experiences across channels to drive improved customer loyalty, engagement and conversions. In addition, Evergage welcomed more than 75 new, leading clients across industries – including retail, technology, financial services, media and entertainment, travel and more.
Companies that chose Evergage within the past year to power their personalization initiatives include: Walmart México, Acceptance Insurance, Chef’d, Citrix, CLEAR, First Credit Union, Lenovo, Lottoland, Newegg Flash, PitchBook, PrinterLogic, Procore, Ritani, U.S. Gold Bureau and many more.
Evergage also saw booming usage of its personalization platform, which delivers individualized experiences across websites, web and mobile apps, onsite search and email campaigns. The company now powers personalization on more than 8 billion webpages, and houses more than 3 billion data-rich profiles of visitors and customers – the foundation for delivering real-time 1:1 personalization. In addition, Evergage now tracks and catalogues more than 100 million items (products and content) – enabling the platform to apply machine learning to these items to understand the context of visitors’ behaviors and actions, and recommend them, based on visitors’ interests and intent.
“Treating customers as the individuals they are – whether they’re on a website, receiving an email, in a store or branch, or in an app – is paramount to effective marketing and business success,” said Evergage CEO Karl Wirth. “With Evergage’s deep behavioral tracking, full customer data platform and machine-learning algorithms, we can interpret and act on customer activity from current and previous sessions and combine it with attribute data – delivering relevant experiences to each visitor in 1/20th the time it takes to blink an eye. Our product, customer and other industry successes from FY17 will fuel our development and innovation in the year ahead, as Evergage furthers its leadership in personalization.”
Additional Evergage milestones from last year include:
- Made its first acquisition – Last month, Evergage acquired first-generation product recommendation technology company MyBuys, deepening its footprint in the retail vertical and bringing advanced personalization capabilities to MyBuys clients.
- Landed Series C funding – Evergage announced $10 million in Series C funding, used to drive expansion across the company and internationally.
- Wrote the book (literally) on personalization – Evergage’s recently released, 175-page book, “One-to-One Personalization in the Age of Machine Learning,” co-authored by Wirth and Katie Sweet, Evergage content marketing manager, was described by customer experience luminaries Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D., as “a down-to-earth, eminently practical how-to guide for succeeding in today’s world of predictive analytics, AI and ubiquitous connectivity.”
- Increased headcount – Evergage increased its headcount by more than 25 percent and added new executive talent to its bench, including Josh Baumrind, senior vice president of partnerships and corporate development, and Cliff Lyon, vice president of engineering. The company also recently promoted Dave Floyd, formerly vice president of finance, to chief financial officer.
- Unveiled new product offerings – These include personalized triggered email capabilities, helping digital marketers increase email relevance, timeliness and effectiveness. Evergage also added extensive firmographic data to its B2B Detect solution, enabling B2B organizations – at no additional cost – to supercharge their personalization and account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives.
- Scooped up industry honors – Evergage earned multiple awards last year, recognizing its product innovation, market impact and customer results – including a gold Stevie Award in the 2017 American Business Awards, “Best E-Commerce Solution” in the SIIA CODiE Awards and more.
- Was featured in analyst research – Evergage was included in 50 analyst reports in its FY17, including being named a strong performer in “The Forrester Wave™: Digital Intelligence Platforms, Q2 2017” report.
- Forged more partnerships – Evergage announced partnerships with leading agencies and consultancies including Brooks Bell, Demand Spring, Harte Hanks, The Plum Tree Group, Sophelle, SFCG, WiderFunnel and Yes Lifecycle Marketing. Evergage also launched an alliance with Sophelle and One Step Retail Solutions to help retailers power personalization online and in stores.
- Issued important research – According to Evergage’s fourth annual study, “2017 Trends in Personalization,” conducted with Researchscape International, nine of out 10 marketers say their customers expect personalized experiences. The often-cited study also examined how – and how successfully – marketers deliver personalization to their audiences across channels.
For more information about Evergage – including examples of how companies across industries are successfully applying personalization – please visit www.evergage.com.
Only Evergage’s real-time personalization platform delivers The Power of 1, enabling digital marketers to transform the dream of 1:1 customer engagement across channels into reality. Combining in-depth behavioral analytics, a full customer data platform and advanced machine learning, Evergage provides the one solution you need to systematically understand and interact with each person that visits your site or uses your app – one at a time, “in the moment” and at scale – to deliver a maximally relevant, individualized experience. Evergage’s powerful and flexible cloud-based platform delivers real-time personalization to billions of web visitors, improving revenue growth, demand generation and customer success for leading organizations across industries, including Citrix, Endurance International Group, Lenovo, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La and Zumiez. Evergage is a CODiE Award winner and a three-time winner in the Stevie American Business Awards, Golden Bridge Awards and Best in Biz Awards. For more information, visit http://evergage.com or contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-310-0589.