Evergage is on fire! We’re a hot VC-backed 40-person start-up located in the heart of Davis Square in Somerville, MA who has seen 200 percent quarter over quarter revenue growth for the past four quarters.
We provide the leading real-time web personalization solution on the market today. Our cloud-based platform empowers marketers to increase engagement and conversions of visitors and users through real-time web personalization based on deep behavioral analytics…without the need for developers.
Evergage is delivering real-time web personalization to more than 200 million web visitors of over 120 organizations, including Wayfair, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La, Endurance International Group, Gardener’s Supply Company, and many more.
Founded in 2010 and based in Somerville, MA, Evergage is a BostInno “50 on Fire” company, TechCrunch Disrupt finalist, MITX What’s Next Award winner and Red Herring Top 200 North American company. Evergage is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a proven inside sales person as the fifth member of our dynamic inside sales team. We are a fast-growing business that is looking for motivated people who want to be a part of making something big happen. This role comes with base pay plus commission and benefits.
The Sales Manager is responsible for qualifying leads, prospecting, and capturing new business for the Evergage platform within their Sales territory. The Sales Manager works closely with the Marketing team in strategizing creative new ways in capturing new leads and generating quality marketing content.
- Uncover new opportunities and manage prospects throughout the entire sales process
- Proactively prospect, qualify, and grow sales territory of multiple clients simultaneously
- Partner with Marketing to develop content for prospecting
- Cultivate strong relationships with major online Advertisers and Agencies
- Hit your monthly quota
- Create and deliver new sales proposals and supply industry specific information
- Consistently pitch new business to targeted clients
- Become an industry expert within your Sales territory
- Maintain a 3x your quota pipeline
- Self-starter, highly motivated, hard-working
- Passion for hunting and closing
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working an organization
- Comfortable talking with VPs of Marketing, Sales, and Success
- Enjoys building relationships over the phone
- 2+ years direct experience selling online applications
- Knowledge of marketing automation, digital marketing
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Expertise in some form of analytics, for example, web analytics
- Expertise in online marketing
- Senior Sales Manager
- Sales Director
Evergage is on fire! This hot VC-backed 40 person start-up located in the heart of Davis Square in Somerville, MA has seen a 200 percent quarter over quarter revenue growth for the past four quarters. To continue to fuel this growth, we are currently looking for a Demand Generation Specialist, a new position in the company, who will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns that drive demand and pipeline development. He/she will collaborate with fellow marketing team members, sales leadership, business developers, and other key stakeholders to develop campaigns that generate interest, web traffic and leads.
Candidates must have proven B2B marketing experience, with a focus in digital marketing and demand generation tactics including content marketing, email marketing, events and webinars, search engine optimization (SEO), adwords and SEM. The position will report directly to Evergage’s Marketing Manager.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that drive demand and support revenue and business goals
- Collaborate with internal and external resources in the creation and delivery of various marketing campaigns
- Write effective email and landing page copy utilizing proven, best practices
- Manage campaigns and ongoing email nurturing
- Develop target prospect lists and manage high volume name acquisition, imports and list appending
- Manage contacts database and contact quality across CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Keep sales reps up-to-date on campaigns and provide guidance for effective follow-up
- Continually monitor, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns to maximize performance and results, measure ROI, and prioritize efforts
- Report and analyze pipeline development trends and measure campaign influence results
- Minimum 1-3 years of B2B high tech marketing experience
- Proven track-record of developing, executing and measuring successful demand generation campaigns
- Proven skills reporting on and analyzing results
- Email marketing experience
- Event management experience
- Familiarity with data import and data quality/cleansing tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Experience with paid media, including Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com administration
- Experience with Hubspot, Act-on or other marketing automation solution
- Strong Excel skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent time and project management skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Bachelor’s degree required.
If you are a creative, proven digital marketer with the requisite skills who takes initiative and enjoys taking on new challenges, has a passion for marketing technologies, and is ready to join an exciting start-up on the move, apply today!Apply Now