Partner with Evergage
Discover the benefits of partnering with Evergage to grow your business.
True real-time 1:1 personalization has long been considered the holy grail for marketers. Now finally attainable with a modern-day platform, individualized customer experiences and engagement have become critical for companies – across industries – in today’s competitive marketplace.
Evergage has emerged as the category leader for real-time personalization. Our product depth and thought leadership have been widely recognized by top industry analysts, press and award programs; imitated by our competitors; and, most importantly, adopted by our many clients.
Powered by machine learning, Evergage is purpose-built from the ground up to provide everything a company needs to deliver cross-channel 1:1 personalization at scale. It includes deep behavioral tracking, data integration, segmentation, targeting, recommendations, testing and attribution reporting.
Evergage’s services partners – including leading agencies and system integrators (SIs) – provide the ideation, creative design, campaign development and iteration, data integration, and ongoing management expertise that our joint clients need to run an effective real-time 1:1 personalization program across channels.
- Client Success. Help clients achieve their business goals (e.g., conversions, revenue growth, customer loyalty, etc.) through relevance, personalization and analytics.
- Strategic Positioning. Enabling your clients to deliver highly relevant, individualized customer experiences puts you in a strategically essential position with them.
- Ongoing Services. Move from project-based relationships to an ongoing retainer relationships, since personalization is a continual, iterative effort.
- Best-in-Class Technology. Leverage the only true real-time platform for 1:1 personalization (rather that be yet another company pitching Adobe and falling short of client expectations).
- Strategy & Design. Help clients decide what personalization campaigns to run, and craft the experiences to be delivered.
- Execution. Run the personalization and customer engagement program for clients on an ongoing basis, including A/B testing and continuous iteration.
- Analytics. Understand and act on the rich customer insights Evergage provides, and analyze campaign results to drive strategy, execution and iteration.
- Integration. Integrate Evergage into the client’s technology environment, connecting CRM, ESP/MAP and DMP data, data warehouses and data lakes.
- Training. Evergage provides live training for partners, supplemented by online documentation, training and certification.
- Co-Marketing. Evergage invests in co-marketing programs to help drive awareness for the partnership and leads to pursue.
- Co-Selling. A dedicated Evergage partner manager and sales executive work collaboratively with you throughout the sales process.
- Referral Fees. Evergage offers referral fees for partner-sourced opportunities, (which may be extended to clients as a discount).
- Post-Sales. A dedicated partner manager and client success manager support you as you support each client.
- Certified Integrations. Evergage works with complementary technology providers to build out-of-the-box and custom integrations, certified to ensure the products works seamlessly for joint clients.
- Added Value. Connecting Evergage with other technology products enhances the value of our respective solutions for each joint client.
- Data-Driven Customer Experiences. Incorporating data from other systems enriches the Unified Customer Profile (UCP) for every visitor and customer, ensuring maximally relevant experiences.
- Client Success. Help clients achieve their business goals (e.g. conversions, revenue growth, customer loyalty, etc.) through shared customer data and analytics.
- Integration-Only Partnership. Evergage and the technology partner collaborate on integrating the products but have not arrangement with regard to sales and marketing activities.
- Business Referral Partnership. The technology partner can earn referral fees for sourcing opportunities that result in closed/won new business for Evergage Evergage typically co-markets and co-sells with referral partners.
- Reseller Partners. On a select basis, the technology partner may resell Evergage to their clients and is supported by Evergage partner management and sales resources.