1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Evergage, Inc. (“Evergage”), a Delaware corporation with an address of 212 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02144.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins March 19, 2017, and ends March 25, 2017. No purchase necessary to enter.
3. Eligibility: 18 years of age as of March 19, 2017 and legal residents of the United States, who are not employees of Evergage, its advertising and public relations agencies, nor the immediate relatives of said employees. Evergage may require an affidavit from the winner indicating that they are not among those excluded from entry.
4. Enter by (i) using #AdobeAlternative in a publicly-available tweet and (ii) following @Evergage on Twitter.
5. Prizes: 2 Amazon Tap devices with a one-year subscription to Spotify, 20 $5 Amazon gift cards.
6. Sweepstakes: Winners will be selected randomly during the Entry Period for the Amazon gift cards and randomly through a sweepstakes drawing that will take place at Evergage on Friday, March 31, 2017 for the Amazon Tap devices plus Spotify subscriptions. The winners will be informed via Twitter direct message, and the prizes will be released within four (4) weeks of the drawing.
7. Verification and certification of eligibility will be performed to ensure the winner meets entry requirements. Entry per person will be in the form of a publicly-available tweet that includes the hashtag #AdobeAlternative. A person that owns multiple Twitter accounts is only eligible to enter once.
8. Notification: Winners will be notified via a direct message from the @Evergage handle to the sweepstakes entrant’s Twitter account. Entrants are required to follow @Evergage to receive notification.
9. Release: The winner grants Evergage and its advertising and public relations agencies, the right to post and announce his/her Twitter handle or name in any of the company’s advertising media, without any monetary compensation or compensation of any kind. Every one of Evergage’s obligations ends upon awarding the prize.
10. Winner's responsibility: All awards and prizes are provided by Evergage on an “as is” basis without any representation or warranty whatsoever. Evergage and its advertising and public relations agencies, will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages to the winner, their family, third parties, or property, in relation to the enjoyment of the prize. Any tax owed or imposed on the prize once it is awarded will be the exclusive responsibility of the winner.
11. Cancellation: Evergage reserves the right to cancel, extend and modify this sweepstakes, its advertising and the sweepstakes rules, including without limitation, setting new beginning and end dates. Any of these changes will be published in a timely manner.
12. Laws: This Sweepstakes is subject to every applicable state and federal law and regulation. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Entrants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to sweepstakes and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. Evergage accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
13. Taxes: All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
14. Odds: The odds of winning any prizes depend upon the total number of entries received during the Entry Period.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Evergage in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, and the entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.