At Evergage, we know the way organizations connect with their customers and prospects can make or break the customer experience. With this in mind, we’ve invested over the years in creating the market-leading personalization and customer data platform (CDP), which enables companies to deliver relevant, individualized experiences however their audiences choose to engage with them.
Over the past four years, our technology and team have won more than 30 industry awards. These are a credit and testament to our world-class customers, who drive us to push the envelope, and to our incredibly innovative and dedicated employees, who’ve redefined what’s possible with real-time, 1-to-1 personalization and customer data management.
We’re proud to share that in 2019 alone, Evergage has achieved the following:
- Won a gold (highest-level) Stevie® Award in the American Business Awards for improving personalization with artificial intelligence. This is the fifth year in a row Evergage has been a Stevie Award winner. The judges for the “Best New Product: Marketing Solution” category had this to say about Contextual Bandit, Evergage’s cutting-edge machine-learning algorithm: “Wowzer; definitely leading the charge”; “Impressed by Evergage’s advanced machine learning and measurable results” and more. (See the press release.)
- Recognized as a “Best Marketing Solution” in the Golden Bridge Awards®. This is the fifth straight year Evergage has been honored in this program as well. (See the press release.)
- Won “Customer Data Platform (CDP) of the Year” and “Personalization Tech Solution of the Year” in the Rele Awards. This inaugural program from Personalization ONE celebrates the people and technology seamlessly creating relevant, personalized experiences. (See the press release.)
- Named to the EContent 100 for the fourth year in a row. This program, hosted by EContent magazine, recognizes the technologies “that matter most” in the digital content industry. This was the first year that readers voted for the winners, selecting the technologies that have shaped and improved how they do business. (See the press release.)
In addition to the accolades above, Evergage was also included in dozens of analyst reports this year. Some of the highlights include:
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines1 – Evergage was named a Leader for the second time in the report’s two-year history and placed in the highest overall position on the ability to execute axis this year. (See the press release, and check out a complimentary copy of the report.)
- Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Personalization Engines2 (available to Gartner subscribers) – Evergage received the highest product score in every use case the research firm analyzed. With the report in its second year of publication, this also marks the second year Evergage was ranked the highest among all vendors in all three use cases (marketing, digital commerce and customer experience). (Read more in this blog post.)
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs3 (available to Gartner subscribers) – Evergage was named a Visionary in the first year Evergage was evaluated for this study. According to the report: “Visionaries provide a strong vision for the multichannel marketing market or excel in advanced or emerging areas.” (See the press release.)
- Forrester’s The Forrester New WaveTM : B2B Customer Data Platforms4 (available to Forrester subscribers) – Evergage was named a Strong Performer in the inaugural year of this new study. The report states that “customers praise Evergage’s data management and segmentation capabilities…” and that Evergage “enables real-time activation and offers strong GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) functionality.” (See the press release.)
- G2’s Grid® Report for Personalization Engines – Evergage was positioned as a Leader in the Summer and Fall 2019 reports – reflecting the voice of unbiased and authenticated user reviews – and earned the highest customer satisfaction rating of all solutions included. (See the press release.)
Again, our sincere gratitude goes out to our clients for their feedback, requests, references and, in some cases, votes – all contributing to the numerous accolades we’ve received!
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines, Jennifer Polk, Martha Mathers and Jason McNellis, July 3, 2019.↩
2 Gartner, Inc., Critical Capabilities for Personalization Engines, Jennifer Polk, Martha Mathers and Jason McNellis, September 17, 2019.↩
3 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs, Noah Elkin, Adam Sarner, Benjamin Bloom, Joseph Enever and Colin Reid, April 18, 2019.↩
4 Forrester Research, Inc., New Tech: B2B Marketing Data Management Solutions, Q1 2019, Steven Casey, Caroline Robertson, Brandon Shaik and Kara Hartig, January 31, 2019.↩