Evergage Closes Out a Successful FY18 with Continued Rapid Growth and Major Platform Enhancements
Numerous Companies Across Industries Select Evergage’s Personalization and Customer Data Platform (CDP) to Drive Better Customer Experiences and Engagement
SOMERVILLE, Mass. – February 28, 2019 – Evergage, The 1-to-1 Platform today announced milestones from a successful fiscal year, ending Jan. 31, 2019. As more organizations turn to Evergage to drive 1-to-1 digital engagement, Evergage’s FY18 revenues grew more than 50% over the previous year’s, while average contract value increased by more than 40%.
Companies across the retail, technology, financial services, travel, media, real estate and healthcare industries selected Evergage’s personalization and customer data platform (CDP) within the past year, including Aqua-Aston Hospitality, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), David Weekley Homes, DecksDirect, Eve Sleep, Lulu Press, Paycor, Ping Identity, Providence Health & Services, Shoe Carnival, Specialty Commerce, Venus Fashion, Vuori and Zerto. The majority of these new clients selected Evergage for its ability to ingest and analyze data from multiple sources and personalize experiences out to multiple channels, while over three dozen existing clients expanded their use of Evergage in FY18.
“Thanks to our technology, team and commitment to success, companies are increasingly relying on Evergage as the central platform for understanding their customers and prospects, and powering their cross-channel communication strategies,” said Evergage CEO Karl Wirth. “We are at the forefront of the CDP market with a solution that is unique in its ability to enable 1-to-1 customer engagement and consistently drive innovation and meaningful business results for our clients.”
Evergage powers real-time, individualized interactions across channels – including websites, web and mobile apps, email, online ads, social media, call center operations, and in stores and branches – to billions of people around the world. In addition, Evergage tracks and catalogs hundreds of millions of items (products and content) – applying machine learning to recommend items or select offers based on each individual’s interests and intent. The company was named a Leader in Gartner’s first-ever “Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines.”1
Customers launch tens of thousands of Evergage-powered campaigns to their audiences every year – with the number of campaigns created in FY18 growing 58% over FY17. And across Evergage's customer base, content views and conversion events, driven by personalization, grew 50% over FY17.
Additional Evergage milestones from the past year include:
- Expanded operations to Europe. The launch of Evergage GmbH, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, with an additional office in Berlin, met demand for first-class personalization solutions across Germany, Austria and Switzerland (the DACH region).
- Launched Evergage GearsTM, a developer-friendly framework that enables companies to extend the power of Evergage by creating and using connectors, extensions, templates and custom reports. The Evergage Data Science Workbench was one of the first Gears added.
- Unveiled new products and capabilities. These include Evergage Decisions, which applies artificial intelligence (AI) to present offers with the highest probability of engagement, at the 1-to-1 level, and highest value to the business. Evergage also launched Evergage SmartSurveys – a first-of-its-kind Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) survey tool, able to trigger in-the-moment personalization based on each person’s responses. In addition, the company continues to innovate with its advanced email personalization solutions, with the number of Evergage for Email customers increasing 400% in 2018.
- Established several new strategic partnerships, including with leading digital transformation solutions company UST Global, which selected Evergage as its exclusive personalization and CDP technology partner in the retail sector.
- Hosted its fifth annual Summit. Evergage’s The Personalization Summit 2018 brought together more than 300 marketing, e-commerce, customer experience and product management professionals to discuss strategies for realizing the 1-to-1 dream.
- Took home industry awards. Evergage received a dozen honors in its FY18, including in the SIIA CODiE Awards (named “Best E-Commerce Solution”), The American Business Awards® (gold Stevie® Award for Evergage for Email) and MarTech Breakthrough Awards (named “Best CDP”).
- Was recognized in analyst research. Evergage was included in more than 70 analyst reports during its FY18. Evergage was named a Strong Performer in the “The Forrester WaveTM: Experience Optimization Platforms, Q2 2018.” As noted earlier, the company was named as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines.
- Issued anticipated research. Evergage announced the results of its fifth annual “Trends in Personalization” report, conducted in conjunction with Researchscape International. Among the data points of this highly anticipated study: Nearly all marketers (98%) agree that personalization positively impacts customer relationships – with 3 out of 4 (74%) describing that impact as “strong” or “extremely strong.”
For more information on Evergage’s award-winning solutions, please visit www.evergage.com.
1 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines, Jennifer Polk and Bryan Yeager, July 25, 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Only Evergage’s real-time personalization and customer data platform (CDP) delivers The Power of 1, enabling companies to transform the dream of 1:1 engagement, across channels, into reality. Combining in-depth behavioral analytics with advanced machine learning, Evergage provides the one solution you need to systematically understand and interact with each person that visits your site, uses your app or opens your emails – one at a time, “in the moment” and at scale – to deliver a maximally relevant, individualized experience. Evergage’s powerful and flexible cloud-based platform delivers personalization to billions of web visitors, improving revenue growth, demand generation and customer success for leading organizations across industries, including Citrix, Endurance International Group, Lenovo, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La and Zumiez. Evergage is a four-time winner in the Stevie American Business Awards and Golden Bridge Awards, three-time winner in the Best in Biz Awards, and two-time CODiE Award winner. For more information, visit http://evergage.com or contact the company at [email protected] or 1-888-310-0589.
Evergage Media Contact:
Email: [email protected]