Visit Evergage at the Retail Innovation Conference!
Treating shoppers as the individuals they are is a retail imperative. Just as one shoe size doesn't fit all, neither does one cookie-cutter e-Commerce experience. That's where real-time personalization comes in.
Join Frank Malsbenden, President of eCommerce at Berkshire Hathaway Shoe Holdings (formerly H.H. Brown) during his session "One (Shoe) Size Doesn’t Fit All: Implementing Personalization” at 10:25am Wednesday, May 8th. Frank will discuss how Berkshire Hathaway Shoe Holdings personalizes the experience for shoppers across 15 different brands. Key takeaways include:
- Why personalization is no longer just a ‘nice-to-have’
- How to create a plan for deploying personalization and identifying KPIs
- “Easy” initial personalization wins
- Personalization pitfalls to avoid
- The importance of coordination and cohesiveness across people, process and technology
- How to unify and activate customer data for real-time personalization resultsJoin the Evergage team to chat personalization! Booth details coming soon.