We're excited to sponsor The Financial Brand Forum 2018!
Companies like Amazon, Netflix and Spotify have forever altered the relationship between companies and consumers. Today’s consumer now expects highly personalized experiences from every brand they interact with, including financial institutions. And yet two out of five banking providers say they don’t personalize anything at all.
Join Karl Wirth, Evergage CEO and Co-founder, Monday, May 7th at 4pm during his session, "One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Personalization + Machine Learning in Financial Services." Karl will highlight how data and technology — especially artificial intelligence and machine learning — have fundamentally changed the game, and how financial institutions can deepen relationships by catering to each individual’s unique needs in real time and across all touch points.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why personalization is a must-have for financial institutions
- How to deliver relevant, meaningful experiences to prospects to drive increased loan- and account applications
- How to automatically identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and respond with offers in real time
- The critical role machine learning plays in delivering individualized experiences across channels in the Digital Age
- When and how to leverage your data for effective personalization, while adhering to stringent guidelines in a highly regulated environment
Stop by the Evergage booth #263 to chat personalization!
Interested in attending The Financial Brand Forum 2018? Learn more here.