Evergage Personalization Summit Attendance Proposal
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Evergage Personalization Summit: we look forward to seeing you in Boston on September 14th, 2017! Justify your attendance at the Summit using the sample letter below; copy and paste this into an email and update the highlighted text and share with your manager. If you’d like assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Representative.
Hi [MANAGER’S FIRST NAME],
I’m interested in attending the Evergage Personalization Summit in Boston, MA on Thursday, September 14th. Evergage provides a comprehensive educational experience that will greatly enhance my knowledge of personalization, customer engagement and digital marketing. This event consists of a full day of learning and networking with leading personalization experts, strategists and practitioners.
I am especially interested in hearing [INSERT SPEAKER NAME] from [INSERT COMPANY NAME] discuss[INSERT TOPIC] at the[INSERT SESSION/PANEL]. While attending, I’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain practical skills and proven personalization and marketing strategies from industry leaders and experts
- Take away innovative ideas and insights on how to deliver a top-notch customer experience
- Develop a deeper understanding of the current state and future of 1:1 personalization
- Learn how to leverage the Evergage platform to help us reach our goals
The costs related to my attendance are minimal, and include:
- Registration: $0 – The event is complimentary to attend!
- Flight to Boston: $[XX]
- Hotel: $349 (1 night rate if staying at Boston Park Plaza)
- Meals: approximately $50 (The event includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and cocktail reception. Only dinner and meals while traveling to/from the conference – which will be minimal – will be expensed.)
Total Cost: $[XX]
This event is high value for the quality and variety of its sessions. The benefits of my attendance are over a $2,500 value, and include:
- Free presentation from Brendan Witcher, principal analyst, Forrester
- Free strategy sessions
- Free product training
Plus the incremental conversion/retention gains we will see from better use of Evergage!
If approved, I’ll be out of the office for 1.5 days beginning on [INSERT DATE] and returning on [INSERT DATE/TIME]. [COLLEAGUE NAME] is familiar with my workload and has offered to provide coverage during this time. Upon my return, I will be happy to share all of my learnings, insights and new ideas with our organization to help enhance our personalization program and strategy for the upcoming year.
Please let me know if going to the Evergage Personalization Summit, and the expenses listed above, are approved.
Thank you for your consideration.